Vidhyarthi Vigyan Manthan
Vidhyarthi Vigyan Manthan is a national level science education and propagation program for students of 06th class to 11th class through competitive examinations and workshops to identify keen knowledge seekers in Science, with the noble objective of national integration through science.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) has following objectives:
- Educate school children with the knowledge of Science and Technology from tradition to modern with special reference to Indian contribution.
- Conduct competitive tests to identify the bright and creative students.
- Organize different levels of workshops to provide hands on training to students.
- Arrange visit to various R & D Institutions to get exposure to younger generations.
- Identify state and national level successful students and motivating them with prizes & certificates.
- Provide mentors for winning students to carry forward the higher education in the field of science.
This year VVM has a theme subject "Indian Space Science and its achievements". We are pleased to announce that Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has provided the text material on the development of space science in India and that shall be the part of study material for the participants.